Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Baggy PJ Pants

Not only do I wear baggy pajama pants to bed when I have a closet full of lingerie, they say Boys are stupid throw rocks at them.  I got these PJs over ten years ago on a girls skiing trip.  They were given as a gift by another one of the girls to the entire group.  This was in my big girl days so even though she bought me an XL they fit me like a nice pair of spandex biking pants.  Now that they are big and baggy, I enjoy wearing them even more.  It occurred to me though, that they aren't the ideal piece of clothing the Husband hopes to find his wife in when he comes home from work. 
What do you think?  Might be time to toss the pants.....  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!

    That is a pretty funny cartoon. To be honest, we ARE stupid though so maybe its good to hold on to it as a warning sign? What will happen when stepping out of line...LOL

    ReplyDelete