Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

There isn't enough time

I feel my life ending.  I have 5 months left to turning 31.  When I think about it my hearts starts to pound and it becomes difficult to catch my breath.  There is so much I want to do still and I feel like there is not enough time.  Instead of this kicking me in the butt to do something I've become paralyzed with fear.  I spent the first 25 years striving for a career, then completely shifted my focus to love.  I have the love, now I need to regain the passion to get the career back and more importantly to figure out what I want that career to be.  I know the best way to go about things is to go out on my own.  Oprah says to make a list of the things you love to help figure these life crisis out so here we go- people, laughing, musicals, theater, television, anything to do with story telling, listening to friends, giving advice, writing, dancing alone, singing in the shower, traveling....  There it is, Oprah.  Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment