Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life is good

Something is wrong with me this week.  I'm over the moon happy.  Like ridiculously, overjoyed to be alive, happy.  I am a happy person in general, with the exception of when the depression cycle hits, but this is like a drug.   It does remind me of the feeling of one particular drug I may or may not have tried in my younger days.  
My gleefulness ceased when I  happened to come across a tragic story.  A Houston family returning from a family vacation in a minivan got in a tragic accident killing both parents and leaving two of the three children under the age of ten paralyzed. To read more on the story or to show your support visit
www.showyourhearts.org


I took it as another reminder that life can change in an instant. As many times as life reminds me of this, I often take it for granted in my day to day life.   I might not have my dream job, but I have just about everything else I could possibly need and want.  Life is good and I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment